Protocol for driving lessons in connection with corona
In connection with the corona measures, we are forced to apply the following rules as long as there is corona. This is to prevent the health of both our students and our staff from being unnecessarily endangered. The day before your lesson, you should ask yourself the following questions so that, if you answer yes to any of them, the lesson will be cancelled in time (24 hours in advance).
1) Have you had any of the following complaints in the past 24 hours?
-fever of 38 degrees or more
- tightness of the chest
2) Do you currently have a roommate/family member with a fever and/or chest tightness?
3) Have you had the coronavirus (COVID19) and has it been detected within the last 7 days?
4) Do you have a roommate/family member with COVID19 and have you had contact with
him/her during the past 14 days while he/she was still in
him/her while he/she was still experiencing symptoms?
5) Are you in home isolation because you have had direct contact with someone with COVID19?
Pick-up location for all candidates:
RIJSCHOOL AVO – Ottho Helderingstraat 31-D
- Instructor disinfects and airs the car for 10 minutes;
- No hands will be shaken;
- Instructor asks questions to confirm, if yes the lesson will not continue;
- Preliminary discussion about the contents of the lesson takes place outside the car at 1.5m distance from each other
- Student and instructor disinfect hands
- Pupil and instructor wear mouthguards
- Pupil wears disposable gloves
- In case of symptoms, the driving lesson will be stopped immediately and the student will be dropped at the scene.
- In case of symptoms, there will be a break of 14 days before the next lesson is scheduled.
- In case of holidays outside the NETHERLANDS, a break of 14 days will be observed or a negative coronation test will be presented.
- Review of the lesson takes place outside the car at 1.5m distance
- Pupil cannot use office to wait
- No student rides in the back seat
- Pupil must provide his/her own mouth mask, disposable gloves and disinfectant gel.